plug & play tracking solution for small volumes
Two tracking cameras and the controller are fully integrated in one housing. When delivered, SMARTTRACK3 is pre-calibrated and may be used immediately. This and its compact size make SMARTTRACK3 the ideal mobile, out-of-the-box tracking system.
Using SMARTTRACK3 is easy as 1 – 2 – 3:
- turn it on
- calibrate the bodies to be used and adjust the SMARTTRACK’s coordinate system to the coordinate system of the application (if necessary)
- start tracking
Typical applications are for example:
- Tracking of the head position inside a moving vehicle
- Engineering or design review at a workbench
- Staff training in front of stereo TVs or with head-mounted displays
Higher performance and robustness of the new SMARTTRACK3 allows new, more demanding applications, such as simulators or use in moving vehicles for applications such as validation of driver observation systems.
It is ideal for head tracking or for using an interaction device. In order to work in active stereo applications with SMARTTRACK3 it is possible to establish an external synchronization.
SMARTTRACK3 COMES With these key enhanced features
- Enhanced performance:
- Frame rate up to 240Hz (up to 150 Hz on full sensor)
- Latency <10ms
- Single-cable: Power over Ethernet
- Passive cooling (fanless design)
- More robust against vibrations and shocks
- Wide field of view
- Improved mounting options